- Enterprise software to manage the Whole Slide Image (WSI) lifecycle.
- Seamless integration with legacy scanners, PACS, and LIS systems.
- Intuitive, high-performance Whole Slide Image (WSI) viewer.
- Telemedicine – anatomic pathology across campus or across the globe.
- Collaboration – Multi-headed mode for real-time presentation and annotation.
- Computer Aided Diagnostics – speeds diagnostic discovery and batch processing.
- Responsive design across desktop, tablet, and handheld browsers.
- Single Sign-On (SSO) integration for authentication and access control.
- Complete session journaling, saves all user interaction for auditing / education.
- Simple drag-and-drop upload of native WSI file formats, plus JPEG, PNG, TIFF, e.g.
- Organize slides into collections by organ-system, physician, case, or curriculum.
- Bookmarking saves areas of interest to re-open later for review and case summaries.
- Cloud-based GPU acceleration of 3rd-Party and LDT imaging algorithms.
- Interactive, chaining, sequencing, batch mode, and analyze-on-upload mode.
- Host 3rd-Party analytics for free; powerful monetization features.
- Customizable look & feel, for pixel-perfect integration with legacy software tools.
- Workflow integration features provide compatibility, sign-out/sign-in, and metadata.
- No “HIPAA compliance tax” – industrial-grade security and robustness.
- Zero incremental CapEx for Anatomical Pathology viewing equipment.
- Low annual OpEx for storage and networking, as compared to glass.
- Decrease physical asset storage, retrieval, shipping, and tracking.
- Reduce Turn Around Time, fixed and variable costs, exceptions and error rates.
- Improved productivity and profitability, allowing labs to develop new revenue streams.
- Pathology-as-a-Service – true Labless Pathology – read slides anytime, anywhere.
Click Here to demo the Digital Pathology Management System. Sign up for a free account, upload Whole Slide Images, or use the sample WSIs provided. The usual disclaimers apply.